Flat Lay Background

Hi Everyone,


I thought it was about time to share with you what items i have in my flat lay background used in my blog. However, instead of letting me tell you what i have. I thought i would share with you a tagged picture, so you can see everything. As my blog feed and sidebar conceal some objects, i had a great idea of sharing an image of it with the items labelled. Some of the items you can still purchase in store at the labelled brands however, some of them you can not.

Blog Background Flat Lay - Duotone
Blog Background Flat Lay - Original Photo

Also i will be sharing with you the original image of the flat lay so you can see them in full colour. I used photoshop to add the Channel Anna branding (name and logo) and to duotone the image. From original to a more subtle blogger background.




Comments

Popular Posts