The First Introduction

There is the first for everything, our lives day-to-day are full of firsts. The first thought of the day, the first taste of a new recipe, your first morning coffee and the first text message sent. There are tonnes of times during your life that you encounter a first time for everything. Sometimes it may be the first time you decided to take the first step towards achieving a goal, that may include a bold career move, making a deposit towards your dream home, starting a new course toward that dream that you thought you could never have thought that you could achieve or simply joining the gym toward achieving your dream weight.

Each first move is a bold step into the life that you want, diving head first and hoping that something good will come. We can build upon our first moments and our first skills in life. Most of the time we reflect upon our first moment and tell the story about how we were hesitant to take that first leap.

Well, as you have probably guessed this is the first time that I have taken the time to start my first blog. I have always been inspired by those who have and loved what I have seen out there. There are so many bloggers that I love to follow and watch. I can honestly say that many of them love what I love about life.

I love going searching for that new contouring quad, trying out a new fitness regime, seeing that Oscar nominated movie and trying new fashion styles. I also love going to a hit cultural event and being a designer I love the creation of images, and of course learning new things.

Within each post I will give you a brief insight into my life and what I love, and don’t. I will keep you updated as often as possible and share with you some of the moments that make-up my day-to-day life.

I hope that I can be as inspiring as those bloggers out there!



Comments

Popular Posts