Dress - Bec & Bridge

Hi Everyone,

Lady Lou Dress
$220.00
https://www.becandbridge.com.au/new-arrivals.html
This is one of those dresses that I need in my life. I can’t tell you how much I am gushing over it. I need it to complete me.

Bec and Bridge have just unveiled a new store in Bondi Junction and I can not tell you how excited I am to go, and check it out this weekend. I hope they have this in stock so I can try it on.

It’s part of their new Spring-Summer collection and speaks volumes about the luxe brand. Combining super chic and effortlessly casual style into one dress, this ticks both boxes. You can wear this dress from trackside to dinner date.

Dress it down with some nude flats, underneath a white denim jacket or dress it up with some tan heels and silver hoop earrings for the evening. I would do both! The Nude Blush colour is spot on in every-way and it’s right up my style alley.

 

Comments

Popular Posts