Dress - Seed Femme.

Hi Everyone,

Frill Hem Dress
$159.95
http://www.seedheritage.com/p/
frill-hem-dress/5085120-703-12-se.html#start=1

With the warmer weather finally here in Sydney, I can now finally add spring/summer garments to my wardrobe. I have been lusting over loose tops and frilly dresses. Something that looks good to wear out to a warm spring lunch or to a dressy-casual event.

Seed Femme have outdone themselves this season. From frilly off the shoulder pieces to relaxed shorts, there is something for all occasions. This Nude Blush dress is one of them.

It has the potential to be worn to the beach with a pair of tan slides to dinner dressed up with heels and long rose-gold earrings. I have fallen in love with the colour and the off the shoulder style of the dress.

I love the way it fits, just about any body type can wear it and pull it off. Despite the price, Seed femme is well known for creating high quality garments, so you will definitely get your moneys worth. I can’t wait to try it on and see how it fits.

Comments

Popular Posts